Subject: TF Aviation: Updated version of the “Verification report template” concerning stationary installations and aircraft operator under the EU ETS
From: "Vassallo Saviour at CAA" <[email-masked]>
To: "AT: christopher lamport" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "AT: matthias.hesse" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "AT: Scheuch-Schmid Katharina" <[email-masked]>, "AT: WIESBAUER-LENZ, Jakob Armin Josef" <[email-masked]>, "BE: evelyne.bauer" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "DG CLIMA: GONZALEZ DE LARA Zoe" <[email-masked]>, "DG CLIMA: Roland Faludi" <[email-masked]>, "DG CLIMA: VOLOSSOV Victoria" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "DG MOVE: Andrei.MUNGIU" <[email-masked]>, "DG MOVE: GAJATE Cecile" <[email-masked]>, "DG MOVE: ONEY Ewa" <[email-masked]>, "DG MOVE: pedro francisco" <[email-masked]>, "Machtelt Oudenes" <[email-masked]>, "Monique Voogt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 14:07:59 +0200

Dear TF Aviation members,

The subjoined notification is referred for your kind attention. A copy of 
the template is also attached, for ease of reference.

Kind regards,

Helena and Saviour,

TF Aviation co-Chairs.

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 18 February 2025 11:54
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Updated version of the “Verification report template” concerning 
stationary installations and aircraft operator under the EU ETS

Dear Members of the Technical Working Group on MRVA,

Please find the link to the updated version of the “Verification 
<https://circabc.europa.eu/share/fs/59kgmlqfbl>  report template” for 
stationary installations and aircraft operator under the EU ETS.

The update reflects the recent changes to the AVR and mainly concerns:

*	Update of Annex I activities (for installations)
*	Clarification that the verifier should confirm compliance not only of 
biomass but also of RFNBO/RCF and SLCF with RED criteria, if an emission 
factor of zero has been claimed
*	Added a box for the verifier to confirm completeness and accuracy of the 
claimed quantity of neat zero-rated alternative aviation fuel claimed and 
amount of neat eligible aviation fuel per fuel category (to implement Art 
27(3) (ga) AVR)
*	Changes to the aviation CORSIA verification opinion statement

Any other questions or suggestions on MRVA topics can be sent to our 
functional mailbox.

The template will also be published on our 
<https://climate.ec.europa.eu/eu-action/eu-emissions-trading-system-eu-ets/monitoring-reporting-and-verification_en#documentation> 
website during the day.

Kind regards,

DG CLIMA’s MRVA team

EUROPEAN COMMISSION

DIRECTORATE-GENERAL CLIMATE ACTION

Unit B2 - ETS (II): Implementation, Policy Support & ETS Registry

Avenue d’Auderghem, 19

1049 Brussels

11th floor

Phone number: (32) 22968221

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.